Missouri S&T has a host of resources to help new faculty acclimatize to our campus environment.
- Course design/redesign
- Technology integration
- Lending Library on teaching and learning
- and much, much more!
Office of Sponsored Programs (provides support for the grants and contracts process)
Curtis Laws Wilson Library has an extensive collection of materials. It is a large square building located at the north end of campus between Humanities & Social Sciences and Butler-Carlton Hall.
- MERLIN Library Catalog
- MOBIUS Library Catalog
- Databases & E-Resources
- Scholars' Mine (Database of Missouri S&T faculty publications)
- Subject Guides
Human Resources (Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion)
IMPORTANT: S&T accounts are typically set to be activated on or around your actual start date. This is typically September 1 for faculty who start in Fall. This means you may not be able to access your account until a week or two into the semester, as classes begin in late August.
Virtual Private Networking (VPN) (required in order to access some S&T online resources from off-campus)
Network File Storage (S:\ drive)
- Submit a Ticket! (http://help.mst.edu)
- Call the Help Desk! (573-341-HELP)
- Visit the Walk-in Center! (first floor of Curtis Laws Wilson Library)
- Blackboard - Learning management system
- Canvas - Learning management system
- iThenticate - Similarity detection software (helps detect plagiarism)
- Kaltura - Streaming media service
- Qualtrics - Online survey tool
- Respondus - Test / quiz creation for use with Blackboard/Canvas
- Tegrity - Lecture capture service
- TurningPoint Cloud - Personal response device ("clickers") software integrated into PowerPoint
- and more!